Thursday, May 14, 2015

Blog Entry #3

12th May 2015

  Today, it's our first official meeting with Robin at the office. I was a little late in the morning so i had to head my way down to the office all by myself. It took me only about 10 minutes walk to the office from Aljunied station, it was a walkable distance, however it was really hot at that period of time, i was perspiring when i reached.

  I found out that my group mate Zong Wei was absent for the meeting, so what we did was to put him on the phone and discussed and communicate with him through 'Skype'.

  Together as a team we've came out with a final campaign idea, ' Silent Disco Flash Mob ' . This event is more well known overseas such as in London and had never occur in Singapore before. We've also thought of small milestones such as a Mini Flash Mob whereby we will collaborate with SP Dance Club for a short 3 minutes flash mob to attract students as our target is the Poly Market.

  I felt that today's meeting was extremely productive as we've actually came out with many ideas, concerns, timeline and a to do list before the next meeting.

  I'm looking forward to our next stage of planning for the event and really excited to hold this event successfully.

  In my opinion, i do actually think and feel proud that my group members is working well together as a team and contributing to the group.

Here's a 'we-fie' before leaving MadeReal office!


No comments:

Post a Comment